For our office to verify your coverage, we will need the following:
- Group, plan or policy number
- ID of the insured
- Member and patient’s date of birth
- Name of employer.
Verification of insurance benefits must be verified 24 hours prior to your appointment.
If you are uncertain if you have vision coverage, please check with your human resource department or call your insurance company directly and ask the following:
- Does my insurance plan provide routine vision benefits and coverage?
- What is the name of my vision insurance? (it might be different than your medical insurance)
- Can I see any eye doctor of my choice?